What are the keywords in SEO?: Keywords are word phrases that are present in your website and blog content, with this assistance, search engines find out about your website and they display your website on search engines. Keywords are a few words and phrases we are looking for that we see above on Google and other search engines. Keywords are words and phrases that we are looking for in any search engine and let the search engine know that our page is related to this keyword. Keywords help tell our pages to search engines so that if users search for something on the search engine, then the keyword will appear on our website.
Let’s try to know in detail about keywords, if you have a handicraft related website where you sell items related to crafts and when searching handicrafts related to Google and other search engines your website must have keywords related to handicrafts. Where users will get information related to the handicraft on your page.
Types of Keywords in SEO
In this blog post, we try to introduce you to the keywords used in SEO, which you need to know.
1. Short tail keyword
As the name suggests, short-tail keywords, short keywords consisting of two or three words and we are also called headword heads. We understand short-tail keywords with help for example as if you have searched Google that situs slot gacor Facebook, digital marketing, etc. Is a short tail keyword.
2. Long-tail keyword
Long-tail keywords are greater than short-tail keywords and have more than three words. Special things about long-tail keywords are that low search traffic but conversion values remain high.
Examples of long-tail keywords are – What is digital marketing?
Where to add your keyword-?
Along with your content, you must add keywords elsewhere, below we try to explain to you in detail, which is very important for you to know.
- Page title – You must add your keywords to the page title. Given SEO, it also affects search engine rankings. We must maintain the length of the page title 50 – 60 characters.
- Heading and Subheading – We must add our keywords in the situs judi slot online resmi largest post heading (H1) and the smallest title (subtitle) (H2, H3), so the search engine and the user understand our page better.
- Introduction – You can also use keywords in the first paragraph of any text, so users and search engines will understand what problems you are talking about.
- Image alt text – Hopefully you will add some pictures to your website and blog, and then you have to use keywords in this case too. This is the advantage of adding keywords in the Alt text image, when users and search engines visit your website, we don’t see the image because the server is down, if we will use the keyword in the image then your users and search engines will be able to find out about images That, about what the picture is.
- Meta Description – The site’s Meta description tries to tell the search engine what our page is. It’s right to put keywords in this case too.
- URL Slug – Slug is another part of the URL (web address) that identifies a particular page and is also known as a permalink.
For example, the URL of this post is https://abc.com/what-is-a-keyword/. It has the slug “what is a keyword” which identifies a particular page.
What is Keywords Research?
Keyword research is a process where we try to analyze our keywords and rank search engines from the user’s point of view.
Keyword research plays an important role in the field of SEO, without keyword research, we cannot rank our keywords in search engines.
In keyword research, we will be able to find out about the keyword competitor’s website in front of us and look at which keywords he ranks in search engines and users give it more popularity.
What are the benefits of Keyword Research?
- With good keyword research, you can add websites and blogs you can get traffic
- With the help of keyword research, ranking your website increases.
- With keyword research, you can create your website popular with the keywords you choose.
- This gives you an overview of the competition and the search volume of your keywords.
- By conducting good keyword research, you write articles for your website and blog, so you can increase the number of your visitors.
Some are the best Keywords Research tools
- Google Keywords Planner
- Uber Suggest
- Google Trends
- Long Tail Pro
Keyword density is a percentage of how many times you have used keywords from the total word in any post.
Suppose you have used 1000 words to write a blog and in 1000 words you have used your focus keyword 10 times then your keyword density is 10 per cent. But considering SEO, we must keep keyword density to 2 to 3% (per cent).
The keyword proximity is the distance between two keywords in the blog post. If someone searches for the search engine “How to create a free website” then Google shows him the results of “How to & Free website”. The right keyword in all of this is “Create a free website”, so the distance between the website is free and creating it will be called keyword proximity.
Keyword stuffing is the process we use repeatedly to increase rankings on our blog. This is to say that using the focus keyword more often in blog posts is called keyword stuffing. Keyword stuffing is considered unethical according to search engine guidelines.